UPDATE FOR FINALISTS 12/16
As before, I want you to use your creativity and knowledge of site design to create the best experience. Below are guidelines that I want to see, but please still use your creativity to enhance and add onto them.
Below outlines the sections I expect to see on each page. The homepage should be in the order given. The other pages don't have to be in the order given and I want you to incorporate other sections or elements you think would be helpful.
Homepage order and sections
1. Header: image, CTA (please note this CTA should just be a button and not a full form), and headline/subheader
2.Client bar: just the row of logos
3. The 4 step high level overview
4. Section showing our breadth of service (i.e short form, long form, technical)
5. Numbers that matter (i.e how many words per week we do, writers, etc)
5. short about us
6. CTA/Lead gen form
How we work page
1. Header with image, headline, sub-headline
• 4 step overview
• Why use our managed service section (i.e we want them to realize that we will be an extension of their team, and we strive to practically be one of their employees)
• Same content, different design of the "Expert Creators, your editorial team" used on our current site (http://www.zencontent.com/service/)
• Reasons to work with us
• CTA to contact us
1. Featured blog
• Other blogs should be in tile format two-three per row
• Side bar should include: option to subscribe to newsletter. For other elements, use popular blogs or https://scripted.com/blogs/ for inspiration since this bar would show when one is reading a blog too.
Contact us page
No updates here, just a creative contact and lead generation form
About us page
1. Our Story
3. Our team
We want this page to give an overview of who we are and what we do. We want the emphasis to be on how we have a clear process that delivers good content to them. The page should collect lead information from businesses. Keep in mind, we also recruit freelance writers as well as businesses through this page and they need to be directed to different lead gen forms.
How we work:
Explaining the service. We want to humanize and make transparent how we work and communicate our commitment to quality, scalability, and reliability.
Our process is as follows: (1) You tell us what kind of content you want and the strategy behind it. (2) We build a team of creators based on subject matter expertise (3) Every piece is graded for quality (4) You upload to your site or blog and proceed to breathe easy
This page should direct people to more information or to a lead gen form.
Blogs should be accessbile and organized. I want to avoid the typical blog look that it currently has. For example, see: https://scripted.com/blogs/
Our Team, Our Story, Our Contact Info
Lead gen form, support info,
Note: This are a list of elements I'd like to see, but don't feel restricted to just these.
EDIT1: Adding more description for how our process works.