How Marketing Maniac started their web page design journey
We currently have a very simple website to showcase our wallet mailer (which is our copyrighted direct mail piece).
I want a total redesign of the website (design only - no coding) that has place on the front page for written and video testimonials plus custom pricing.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The purpose of this website it to
- tell about our wallet mailer and 81/2" x 11" 3-up money sheets in denominations of $20, $25, $50, and $100.
- Show a flash video how the wallet mailer works
- give them the ability to get a turnkey custom price by using a cost calculator similar to the one at http://www.48hrbooks.com/. Fields should include- quantity
- # of bills
- Order the wallets and/or bills only using our online shopping cart.
- Give them some creative sample ideas (I like what http://www.triptychonline.com/ has done to show samples)Should have the following tabs
Wallet Mailer Ideas
- I really like the color red so I'd like red to be a prominent design color. I don't care what other colors are included.
- The site to have a fun personality - not a stuffy corporate look
- I like the clipart at http://www.toons4biz.com/Clipart_of…s/123.htm. I would be willing to purchase the flat money clipart if it could be worked into the design and become the "mascot" for the website.