What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our existing website design has served us well for the past year. We now are ready to take it to the next level of design and not focus only on our religious artwork. We design vintage and antiqued artwork in a variety of categories including: religious, christian, beach, sports, Americana, and kids.
We want the colors and design to reflect the classy and warm feeling of a model home. Customers that like the Pottery Barn style of decor also tend to be attracted to our artwork.
- We don't want to focus only on our religious products as we are introducing new product lines this summer.
- We need the horizontal global navigation with HOME, CUSTOMER SERVICE, ABOUT, CONTACT.
- We need a left navigation by product category
- We need a smaller header including the logo. We prefer to only included the Raymond Designs portion of the logo with the circled R. This will help with the smaller size header.
- We want to include somewhere that our products are Made In The USA.
- Include the company slogan "Your choice for high quality and uniquely beautiful home decor products." somewhere.
- We need an area above the fold for our hero shot that will include updated images of products in different style rooms.
- We like the idea of having images of our popular categories under the main image. These categories would include Personalized, Beach, Americana, Religious, Sports, Hunting. Also having a short description of the category.
- We like the clean designs of http://www.art.com, http://www.artselect.com and http://www.potterybarn.com
- We need a search box perhaps as part of the header.
- We need links for the shopping cart such as Login, My Cart, My Account.
- We don't need a "Featured Items" area on the right side. We will use the rotating main image area to advertise featured products.
- We don't need the "Help Spread the Wood" image on the design.