Another fantastic job from Alex, really knocked this one out of the park
Great work, very responsive to requests during the contest, and good after contest support.
Easy to work with and delivers quality graphics.
- Creeative !con
Great work as always! Will be using Creeative !con for our future designs
- alex Rp
- Deni K
Great. Thank you for the fast and great design.
- Canvas Creation
Very responsive to my changes, understood the business model and implementation requirements too. Perfect. Thanks for making my job easier.
How erd2119 started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The PowerMarket is a new way for people to power their homes and businesses. Unlike electricity from utilities, electricity from the PowerMarket is clean, local and less expensive.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Our existing site lacks professionalism. It doesn't look like a polished / mature / successful company.
- The site needs to have a somewhat muted brand. We highlight our customer's brands (ie Sunpower, etc) within the Marketplace so we want to be somewhat muted (not too strong).
- We want to keep some elements of our current color scheme. We like the red: #cb2c31 (perhaps slightly more pink) and we like the blue: #85bdde (perhaps only one highlight color - at the moment we have two red and blue). We need a muted / grey / blueish color like in the footer to use throughout.
- Consistency. Consistency. Consistency.
-1- Marketplace page. Our current content, but with new ideas for incorporating the map (within each tile? as a top banner?). Also more professional / polished
-2- Project page (click from marketplace). Use the trulia / airbnb / vandebron for inspiration. The content of this page will change substantially. We don't like it currently. We will provide additional input on the content for this page during the project.
-3- Index page. With our existing content (feel free to invent more content / page sections), but a more professional / polished look.
The header and footer need to be improved.
Consistency. Consistency. Consistency. Consistent fonts. Consistent colors. Very few colors. Very few fonts sizes. Perhaps moving toward this color #d7006d for our highlight color.
- We want a centered design with content that does not take the full width beyond background images and colors. See the uploaded document for reference.
- We are uploading the two original images that were created for the existing site for reference.