We need a design for a dashboard style page for our new member login page.
Please see the enclosed sketch of the page. We are open for new ideas on the format but the page should include (the numbers are referring to the numbers in the sketch):
1. Small links to Contact, FAQ and Help.
2. Member status: Some simple graphic showing the progress in the 6 step process. The idea in the current sketch is to have 6 arrows that each turns green when a step is done(see the color codes for grey and green below).
3. Profile: Logo, contact information etc.
4. Membership progress: Percentages of the tasks done.
5. Tasks (profile): Tasks related to profile that needs to be done
6. Tasks (implementation ): Tasks related to profile that needs to be done
7. Implementation of the 6 criteria: Graphic illustration of the implementation progress of the 6 criteria (there need to be a link to more information for each criterion). The idea in the current sketch is to have a grey circle divided into 6 parts that’s turns green when a criterion is implemented (see the color codes for grey and green below).
8. Statistics: Statistic on number of trained staff (total, this year, percentage of all staff, a graph, table on the last 10 trained staff), statistic on number of views of their profile and times their logo have been shown. World map showing the countries they are operating in.
Our color codes are:
Green: R – 222, G – 217, B – 0
Gray: R – 217, G – 218, B- 219
Please also see the attached draft design for our new website which this new design should fit into.