How Caligent started their web page design journey
Need an awesome web 2.0 design that is unique and never before seen in the Wordpress world! If you "SHOCK" me, I may even throw in a bonus on top of the prize!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our main website is at www 911 health shop com
Simply place the periods and get rid of the spaces in order to get there.
We need an awesome blog design for our new Wordpress driven blog. We currently do not have the blog setup yet, so there isn't anything to reference.
We really like the how this site has designed their blog based on their main site:
main site- www luckyvitamin com
blog - blog dot luckyvitamin dot com
We are looking to design our blog a bit wider than our main site so that we can have more room to play with. We would like the blog to have 3 columns just like the example given. So I believe that would be around 1024 for screen width.
Color scheme should match all around. If you want to play around with the logo, replace the word "Shop" with the word "Blog" as we might host it on a separate domain.
Show me your very best work and keep it highly professional. If you have prior blog design experience, show me some other elements you might include such as social bookmarking logos, RSS, etc.
I had an idea of running our site name, 911 health shop, down the left or right hand side, running vertically down the outside of either border. I would be in big bold letters, kind of like:
It's not required, but I thought it might be unique. But your the designer, not me. So I'll let you decide the perfect layout and will lend feedback and suggestions if and when needed.
- Our logo or one with the word blog substituted
- Total ownership of design
- Live Help Logo as seen on our main site
- Click to Call logo as seen on our main site
- Newsletter signup box as seen on our site
- Retain our color scheme
- White background for body of the blog
- Web 2.0 look and feel
- Search box
- Some elements from our main site such as the button types and looks in order to retain some branding outside of the logo and color scheme
- Some layout and usability experience
- Former blog design experience, but not required.
- Some Wordpress experience - only enough so you understand what the limitations are.
- No templates! I don't want to see any similar blog templates in the marketplace.
- No other colors but what already appears on our main site.
- No beginners please. Look at our main site first. If you don't think you can top that design, please don't enter.
- Providers who can't speak English
- Simply copying someone else's blog and plugging in our logo and colors
- The design you come up for me being a previous client's design, just modified a bit.
- The design you come up for me show up on another client's site in the future with only minor modifications.