What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- We have a proposal due end of next week. We have to have BOTH pages COMPLETED (PSD & TIFF) and READY TO USE by 2008/12/17 Noon CST. With that in mind, it is essential that we have initial examples of BOTH pages from you entered in the contest by Monday 2008/12/15 Noon Central Standard Time.
- We *do* create beautiful software and we are really good at it. We *don't* do graphics and need your help.- We appreciate good graphic design and layout- We are looking for appealing website design (2pages, no code) that will catch the eye of the potential client.- These samples will form the basis of a totally new webportal and web based application interface. - Logo to use for now --IMG : http://blytheman.fileave.com/DHlogo.png
- Page 1: A front page with welcome section, siteinformational news area (like for maintenance windows, site status, etc.), andlogin area consisting of User Name, Password, Request for Login Link, andForgotten Password link
- Page 2: A title insurance policy management pagethat includes at least the following areas or tabs: Home, Policies, Messages,Reports, Help, and Welcome User Name | Logout- Clean look / not cluttered- We are open to most lighter, brighter, colors. No heavy, dark, somber colors please.- Some web sites to review:- http://www.winkbill.com/ Didn’t someone else like this?- http://publisher.commissionriver.com/ Simple, but okay.- https://www.stewarttitlelimited.com…login.aspx - https://www.agent-services.com/agen…/login.cfm This has most of the design elements in a visually uninspired layout.- Two well formed sets of files for each image in PSD, AI, and TIFF format, so that we canpitch your work!
- To work together with the right talent on thisand future projects
- Cluttered and messy- Cookie cutter - something copied from a templatedesign