We are looking for a website design (design mockups, no HTML, for 2 pages only - home page and inner page) for a training organisation with a long established reputation for the provision of high standard work based skills training for their corporate clients and younger age group (14-19 year olds.) This competition relates to the Corporate website only.
We hope to run a separate competition for the 14-19 website following the award of this competition.
The NETA Training Group - Tagline: "Training for a Changing World"
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Contest relaunch - see previous competiton for notes
The website will be structured under three separate "themes":
- (Profile) - About (news; blogs; who's who; events)
- (Fulfillment) - The Training Departments and Course Specifications (Engineering; Construction; Management & Supervisory; Health & Safety etc...)
- (Promotion) - Campaigns - "Training for a Changing World"We are looking for a different look to the Home Page to that of the other pages so please submit a design for the homepage and a complimentary but different look for the other (inner) pages to reflect the three above themes.
The main menu (always visible) will be as follows:
- About Us
- Information, Advice & Guidance
- Contact Us
- SitemapA footer menu (always visible) will be as follows:
- Copyright Statement
- Privacy Statement
- Terms &Conditions
- Service Level Agreement
- Data Protection
- Equal OpportunitiesA Content Management System (CMS) will be used to manage all of the website content.
Please feel free to ask for clarifications if needed, and we plan to provide regular feedback on submissions.
- Clear, modern (Web2.0) design
- Plenty of whitespace (like BBC News website)
- Minimalist and little clutter
- Space for photographic images logo
- Professional looking to appeal to corporate market
- Fixed page width preferred
- The inner pages will have a fixed column of 585 pixels for the main body content
- No preference for horizontal or vertical main menu
- "Busy" looking website
- Website that won't appeal to the corporate market