Energuy Eric got their new web page design by running a design contest:
Save The Energuy's website!
Check out Energuy Eric's Web page design contest…
We provide Energy Ratings (Audits) for Residential Homes. Our Raters also perform diagnostic tests for Building Code compliance. We collect data on Houses and turn that into pertinent information for our client; the Contractor and the Homeowner. Currently we operate in Canada and California. Our plan is to be in multiple states in the next 2 years.
www.solarcity.com - I like that there is a lot of white space. There is a large box in the middle with a number of smaller boxes across the bottom. There is separation. I also like the font. www.apple.com - I like the white space and the title bar. I like that you can click on images instead of text to get more information. www.digilease.co - Simple home page. lots of white space. www.thenorthface.com - i like that when you scroll over the country, an expandable drop down menu appears. The small flag beside the country is a nice visual. I like the way that the menus in the title bar expands with more choices.
You can visit our current website to get a better idea of what we do but the content needs updating. Page 1 - US Homepage only. The goal of this page is to give our customer a brief visual and overview of the company as well as a few simple choices based on the service type they are looking for. Page 2 - Content. Depending on what direction the person takes on the home page, this will allow the visitor to go more in depth step by step.
95% of our business comes from HVAC contractors. They are hands on and do not spend much time online. The other 5% comes from Homeowners who are looking to learn more about energy ratings and energy efficiency.
1,045 US$ Silver package
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Web page design starts at €549.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their web page design.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
Energuy Eric collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
Westmoreland Biogas, LLC is a company that captures landfill gas and transforms it into renewable biofuel. It is then u
Sustainability Coaching Service targeting every day people that want to live a more green lifestyle.
The Sustainabelle is a resource to help people to become more sustainable and reduce their environmental footprint. We
Scandi-Fresh is a registered trademark of Fitz Importing Pty Ltd. We supply a range of odour-minimising products inclu
The GENTE Consortium provides interconnected educational and environmental conservation solutions for the people of Equa
We are a small business that specialises in the production of subtropical Australian native plants and specialty exotics
We conduct ENERGY research including evaluation of demand-side management programs (i.e., energy efficiency, demand resp