Great out-of-the-box thinking! And followed up with a professional style guide/toolkit to help with the implementation.
How GreenCollector started their web page design journey
I'm looking for ringtones landing pages to promote an affiliate campaign. I'll be taking at least 2 designs, so please feel free to submit away :)
Update: Increasing this contest to $175 for an easy design!
In addition to the examples I list in the description, I just found another design I really love: http://www.mytely.com/
2nd Prize = $100
3rd Price = $50
Taking at least 3 designs now
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A simple one page landing page with a nice header and buttons for different carriers. You can see the carriers in the examples I provide below. I'd like 8 carriers and then one button underneath for 'All Other Carriers'. I'd like for variations with one landing page to have a more horizontal layout and one with a more vertical layout. Strong graphic header with 'Get Your Ringtones' and steps 1, 2, 3 and 3 for how to get your ringtones. You can use your creativity on this part, and base it on the examples I provide. I would like fun colors: oranges, blue, nothing dark or heavy, with a light colored background.
- Light color scheme with oranges/reds and or blues with a light background.
- Strong calls to action to 'Select a Carrier'
- Clearly laid out steps 1, 2, and 3 to getting your ringtones
- Catchy, fun, and hip design to attract young demographic - 16-25 years old.
- Squeeze design that will put the visitors focus on the call to action (selecting a carrier)
- Horizontal layout example: ringerman.com (love this page)
- Vertical layout example: http://www.getofficialringtones.com/ - simple but to the point, though it needs a designers touch.
- Feel free to ask any questions or just get creative! I'm looking for at least 2 designs in this contest, all of which will each be paid for the contest amount ($150 each)