The HOME PAGE must be easy to use and easy to navigate. It must include all the actual elements and modules our current HOME PAGE has and some new elements we are requiring. What we need is to modernize the actual design.
For us The Header and the Ranking are the 2 most important things in the Home. We feel the user experience (UX) in the page is very important also.
- Link to: Facebook y Twitter.
- Login and Register / also Facebook login button/link
- Notifications: Add a Notification link (Something like http://www.yelp.com/ or Facebook)
- Add Restaurant link/button
- Section 1: Home / Restaurants / Promotions / Mi Degusta / Leave blank to add 1 more option.
- Section 2: Messages | Friends | Bookmarks | My Offers | My Restaurants. - appears when the user logs in.
The Header must include a second navigation level bar/group. You can include either of the section in the bar.
The information in the Header changes once a user logs in. You must show us the Home Page with the 2 version, the user Not log in and when the user is logged in. The differences are:
- Facebook Login disappears
- User info: The users logs in and we show his picture, his name and the Title (Comensal, Degustador, etc). Include a DOWN ARROW to show the configuration options (both similar to Facebook, see “special requirements” on this below). When clicked, displays the following options: Mi Degusta, Configuration, Close session.
- Search Bar: Please do it similar to the Amazon Search bar. Instead of Go use the word Buscar. The Search Bar is very important to us since 98% of the users Search for restaurants in our page. Instead of Use the word All, include the Word Panama. We have Degusta in several cities.
- When a User clicks on “login”, we want to show them a little login form (inline popup or overbox) with “User Name” and “Password” textbox and the submit login button (we don’t want to take the user to another page)
Include this text and emphasize it please: “Recomienda, comparte y descubre los mejores restaurantes de tu ciudad” followed by the Registration Button. Notice: When the user is registered/logged this text doesn’t appear.
Ranking: This module has to show 3 categories: “Comida”, “Ambiente” and “Servicio”. See atachment.
Modernize the actual design and continue to use the restaurant name in plain text.
Lo Nuevo (What’s new):
This week promo:
This is a new module to keep tracking about weekly special deals. This must have the following information: Restaurant Name, % Off, , Cuisine Type, Zone and add an optional plain text of 60 caracters max.
New Restaurants: Redesign it and include pictures if possible. Notice that the quality of these pictures is not good so the pictures cannot be very big.
We have Android and iPhone Apps that we want to promote.
This phrase comes from a given User review, and must include: User Picture, User Name and Restaurant Name.
We need spaces for banners. You can check what we actually have but you can change sizes to match the standard from IAB. We would like to have 2 to 4 banners. Leave a grey area for these purpose.
User Ranking with the most active users: this should include: Users Picture, User Name, Points and Status (Comensal, Conocedor, Degustador, etc.). Provide an option to choose between “Monthly Most Active users” and “All time Most Active users”.
Popular: List of the most popular restaurants in the last 30 days. Improve the design. The list must include at least 6 restaurants.
Contact us | About us | FAQ | Add Restaurant | Points System | Terms and Conditions | Restaurant Owner | English Version
Countries: Chile | Colombia | Perú | Venezuela
Twitter | Facebook