Great understanding and interpretation of my needs. Smart designer.
- Tracy Gueno Gardner
How gunta started their web page design journey
The company is a young full service agency in terms of finance. We are looking for a new and clear design, transporting liability. As it`s a branche, where reliability is important you have to find the right mixture between modern look and credence.
On the one hand there is the tax advising part, on the other hand the auditing part.
Basically we want you to come up with 3 designs
- entry page
- inner page
Please take your time to read the description if you want to participate.
And now have some fun :-)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Basically you are required to create the following 3 designs.
- One design is the
entry page, showing the two major business units: tax advising part and auditing.
- the other design is the homepage of the tax advising unit, which has the same design as the homepage of the auditing unit.
- The 3rd design is the inner page of the tax advising unit, which has the same design as the homepage of the auditing unit. At the entry site, the user chooses which direction he wants to go. e.g: have a look at the existing site: http://www.houf.at/
If user chooses the tax advisor part of the homepage, he comes to the tax advice part
if he chooses the right part, he comes to the auditing part.
For your design, please feel completely free to decide on your own, how to show/split these 2 units!
Structure of homepage
- Tax online
- ContactTarget Audience
- major part of customers are (young) enterpreneurs up to 45 years.Spirit
- The site should portray a rock-solid image of our company and attract our target group with a modern design.Format
$ 700 guaranteed!
- showing liability
- look very clear and modern
- communicate the two different business units
- showing a website of a dynamic young professionals
- Classic pictures, associated with that kind of business. Like meeting people, pens, paragraphs etc.
- Logo design
- Overuse of flash gradients
- Many different fonts
- Overuse of bright colors