. Home page design, delivered in layered Photoshop file, CS or greater with maximize compatibility enabled.* Design Guidelines:
* Fixed width design for a 1024x768 monitor.
* Use the following .psd template file maintaining the 960 total width and the 10px left and right margins.
. Look-and-Feel: Looking for something that is:
.Colors: Pick a palette. They don't have any colors that they are married to so use a scheme that fits the adjectives above and looks nice.
. Logo: They do not have a logo that they are using so some sort of text treatment is just fine.
.Text and Fonts: Anywhere on the site where there is text, it will be HTML text, not graphics. Use any of the following set of standard HTML fonts:
* Times New Roman
* Courier New, or Courier
* Design/Content Elements: The homepage will need to incorporate the following elements above the fold:
* Tagline: Include the following tagline, somewhere prominent: "Turnkey Museum Consulting and Design"
* Elevator pitch: A paragraph of text.
* Flash Slideshow: A rotating slideshow of images that illustrate the major areas of museum design. The Flash slideshow will not include any thumbnails, navigation, or any text overlaying the photo. Just the photo. So essentially, you just have to place the photo, nicely framed somehow on the page.
. Include any of these photos, http://nbinteractive.com/comps/fba_source/ If you have to scale them up, no worries, they are just FPO and we can get bigger ones later.
* Three main "buttons" or categories that people can choose, each should allow for a sentence to describe the "button".
. What is Turnkey Museum Consulting and Design?
. Why FB&A?
. Case Studies and Project Portfolio