2) Contact Us
3) Sign Up for News & Information
4) Learn More -- browse through the pages on the site, especially to Program Locations
5) Move them, inspire them, let them know we are different and we are the real deal. We're not looking for flash; don't want changing pictures (slides), unless they were to change by having a discreet arrow where a user can change the pic. We're not necessarily going for what is totally common right now.
6) We don't want it to look a whole lot different.... just cleaned up, a bit sharper, and cleanly integrating some social media "follows" in a non-sales-y way.
1) The homepage needs to be redesigned with UI/UX in mind.
2) The header needs to be slightly redesigned so that it can look clean and fresh and include call to actions.
3) The calls to action should be Apply; Sign Up for News & Updates, Contact Us; and also social media follows (see attachment for examples -- we encourage you to come up with your own effective designs, too)
4) Keep all of the existing links on the site -- they can be repositioned to fit with the design.
5) Create an area for a slide show to showcase images OR create several spaces to display images (no more than 4)
6) Include social media integration on the site (see attached example of Follow Us)
7) Include a map to show where the program locations are (see attachment)
8) Make sure you pay attention the the links: Welcome, Service Work, Culture & Language Immersion, Adventure & Exploration -- when those links are clicked on, different content on the homepage appears -- make sure you take this into account when designing the site and leave room for the content to appear.
9) Look at the bottom right of the main body and you will see the Expand + link -- once it gets clicked on, more content appears -- make sure your design takes this into account, too.
10) (Possibly) Redesign the navigation and make sure to include the sub-navigation (drop down) links. Again, nothing too dramatic.
11) Keep general color scheme, though it could change slightly... remain somewhat earthy; avoid blues (as we'll then look like all the others). And while it's easier to read, we don't want white.
12) Make this site GENUINE and REAL -- NOT COMMERCIAL or overaly sales-y (see additional notes below)
13) Make video slightly more obvious (we have a shorter, 5-minute version of the video, as well)