Asked her to design a website for a sports nutrition company. She delivered by not only nailing the brief but was able to make adjustments when we had them. Will hire again++++
How TeamPages.com started their web page design journey
We are looking for a new design of our homepage that is clean, simplistic and clearly communicates our brand attributes.
We are very excited about this 99design contest and will be providing lots of ongoing feedback throughout the entire week. We will also offer a $250 bonus for the CSS.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
TeamPages.com is a new online sports team and leaguemanagement tool that makes managing a youth sports team or league really,really easy. We are looking for a newdesign of our homepage that has a quick call to action (i.e. create a free teamwebsite) while also clearly communicating:
- What we do (make it easy to create sports team websites)
- Our brand attributes (easy and intuitive, kid-friendly and safe, sporty and fun)
- Benefits of using TeamPages (setup in less than 4 minutes, saves time with no html needed)For more information on the company, please visit the website http://www.teampages.com, while our logos can be found here: http://www.teampages.com/docs/tp-logo.zip.
Some sites we like (not looking for a knock-off, just hoping this might provide some inspiration) include:
- blogger.com - benefits and action steps called out clearly
- apple.com - simplistic
- blurb.com - how to get started is clearThe successful design will be chosen within 12 hours of thecontest closing, with payment following immediately. The successful candidate will also have theopportunity to redesign each of our subsequent pages (tour, pricing, testimonialsand sign up) for a negotiable bonus.
Please let us know whether you are able to code your entry.
Here are some wireframes to work from: For above the fold: http://screencast.com/t/vxthyZywuFor below the fold: http://screencast.com/t/3iOUCmpvJd- Sections to include links for are: tour, pricing, buzz, blog and sign up
- we also need a very visible log in box
- a clearly stated positioning statement - something like "team and league websites made easy"
- the use of icons to illustrate benefits and features (see teampages.com)
- an area that displays either screen shots, a video, photos or other graphical images that convey our product and brand. The direction of this will be left up to the discretion of the designer and their overall concept
- a "how it works" or "how to get started" area that includes:
1 - sign up for a TeamPage
2 - schedule your first event
3 - invite your roster
- our toll-free customer support line (1-800-500-7203)
- CSS preferred, $250 extra to winner for code