Overall we are looking for a clean, simple, and professional looking site. Full width header, footer and basis for white or grey body background with linear gradients in transitions where necessary. Please use existing colors in logo and one optional third color for call to action.
Design: Homepage will introduce what HireLive does, plus include a map with the ability to search by city/area at the top. This site is for professionals seeking jobs and companies looking to connect with serious job seekers.
(DESIGN SPECIFICS LISTED IN THE WEBSITES LISTED BELOW FOR HOMEPAGE, PRICING PAGE & TESTIMONIALS PAGE)
Like the "minimal" look with no clutter. Each row having its own purpose and maybe separated by shades of white then gray. I have included websites that I like to help explain.
- Header with tabs (Home, Calendar, Register, Career Fairs, Advice, Contact, Employers; please have Employers be a different color button just like the National Career Fairs site),
- Map hero image with a search bar overlay
- Short information section
- Social validation (Companies: with logos such as Coke, AT&T, Verizon, and other placement logos)
- List of cities/metropolitan areas (similar to National Career Fairs site below)
- 2 information sections (maybe a statistics section with graphics to illustrate info such as: X people got jobs. X% of Fortune 500/1000. Over X events in Y cities in all 50 states, etc. AND maybe a calendar section)
- More social validation
- 2 information sections (placeholder text or areas similar to Diigo URL below and testimonials with video)
Goals: 1) Search for career fairs, 2) Register, 3) Educate
Design: 3 Plans with 4 different features below the pricing, Register button below each plan; include a box that lists what all plans include, followed by Social Validation row, then Q&A with video included on some answers (more info in Wistia link below)
Content: Plans (Small Business: $999 / event; Large Business: $1,499 / event; Enterprise: $2,999 / event); Similar logos as Homepage for Social Validation; Filler text for Q&A
Goals: 1) Register for Plan, 2) Call, 3) Contant via webform
All pages; include Phone number, Login, Create Account, Facebook Login in the Header; Footer information is explained in greater detail in Yesware link below.
Please use your creativity here to showcase the list of Clients listed on the home page. Please use a combination of the Logo's as well as quote boxes. This site did a good job but less emphasis on people's pictures and more on logo's.: http://www.yesware.com/testimonials (you can use placeholder images)