Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The website is a landing page for all things ‘Spud-related’. The main aim of the site is to convert users to consumers by directing them to links to download the movies. The secondary aim is to provide users with information about the movies and build up the fan base before the release of the 3rd and 4th movies – so we’d look to include the existing trailers for Spud 1 and 2, links to the Facebook, Twitter and Youtube pages/channels.
Target Audience - teen market with skew towards females
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
- Colors: monochromatic with pops of color (logo, graphic elements)
- Combination of photography and illustrations (+ handwriting style font)
- Please refer to reference visual attached – key visual for franchise has red ‘SPUD’ wording.
- Twitter Bootstrap look and feel.
- Here is a link to all the assets on Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0mft9rh8…qaPmBM7udk
VIDEOS - Film trailers + posters (Spud 1 & 2, with the option to add Spud 3 & 4 in time)
DOWNLOADS - Buttons with Links to purchase the films from iTunes
LINKS - to the Facebook, Twitter & YouTube accounts,
Scrolling bar of all the cast (image + name) with social/YT links under their names. Images should be consistent and half body shots.
Scrolling bar of awards and review quotes
Logos: Nu Metro & RogueStar Films
* Please consider the design so it can be responsive.
We are in the process of pulling the brand identity together. If you Google the movie or books you will see a couple of different designs. Please use the key visual as a reference as we will be standardizing the look and feel going forward.