1. Homepage: Attention grabbing photo that symbolizes inclusivity, pregnancy and family planning. It should subtly attract LGBTQ people. In addition, it should have a short section of who I am and what I do, brief explanation of services and some bullet points on how I can help my potential client. Finally, it should easily direct visitors to services page. In addition there should be an area where a person can enter their email address to receive a complimentary newsletter on pregnancy and family planning.
2. About Me: A summary of my company, a brief summary of who I am, credentials and special training I’ve received and ways I differ from other pregnancy coaching and mentoring providers. Also include picture of owner.
3. Services: Begin the page with a summary of my services prior to outlining them, then divide into sections the services I offer for people trying to conceive (TTC), those experiencing infertility, currently pregnant and LGBTQ people who want to start a family. For LGBTQ people, it should easily direct people to the LGBTQ page. There should also be a section for in person and virtual services. In addition, it should have bullet points of services with short explanations.
4. LGBTQ: A photo should be used reflecting a LGBTQ family. It should have separate sections that break down how a lesbian person or couple can have a child, a gay person or couple can have a child, how bisexual person or couple can have a child and how transgender person or couple can have a child. It should also talk about specific services I can provide to assist people with their family goals, both virtually and in person.
5. Contact: All of my social media accounts, phone number and email address. It should also have a contact form.