We held a platinum contest for a new cryptocurrency and expected a world-class design. In a field of TopLevel designers he stood head and shoulders above everyone else! Great communication, understanding of my objectives and extremely talented.
- Brave Lantern
Great design! Listens to instructions. Super modern design and understands today's style.
Dora has a great sense for beautiful design. She adjust quickly after feedback and deliver on time. Our new PPT looks AWESOME!
- Andreas Wilhelmsson
High quality work and very responsive to requested changes. Able to take a brief and execute an artistic vision in a modern, relevant manner. Highly recommend working with this designer.
- Humble Bee Honey
- Jaime OC
Loved working with Jaime. He is very responsive, works in the allocated time frame and his designs are beautiful.
How Fit Japan started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide ladies beauty products that are manufactured/sourced in Japan and delivery them to the world.
All products being from Japanese origin, product instructions are translated and we provide direct service for how/when to use the products.
We integrate with Social Media to spread the word of the products and our service.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cosmetics & Beauty
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
- The name 'Sakura' means cherry blossoms
- Minimalist design of Zen gardens, Shoji doors, dark timber, delicate and intricate origamis
- Secluded and opulent luxury of bathing in private a Onsen while the snow falls
- The compact brilliance of a Bento
- A geisha silently gliding through the dusk lit lit streets of Gion on a cool spring night
- MUST represent delicate, sophisticated Japanese beauty. The website needs to take you to Japan.
- Needs to be mobile friendly and support responsive design coding (if you don't know what this means, please don't compete)