wonderful design. very kind and fast comunication. Thanks
We loved working with JVM, they were very proactive and responsive to all our messages. Very talented too
This is my third project with Shalul.
Very professional. A pleasure to work with.
- Raj Mahato
Great job done and great designer to work with.
How damienkee started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Increment 3 is a consultancy business aime at the Aged Care sector. We specialise in providing advice to assist Aged Care providers (nursing homes / retirement villages / assisted living etc) to meet governmental requirements and standards.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We like a clean layout with perhaps splashes of olive green, orange and grey. We are not tied to these however so please feel free to try something different if you wish.
Landing page that might have a small slideshow (stock and provided photos of aged care / administration etc). We are thinking two prominent sections that will link to more information (general content pages)
1. Who we are (why are we good at what we do, relevant experience wtc). Perhaps a headshot of our director.
2. What we do (brief listing of our major services?)
- Ongoing Internal Auditing
- GAP analysis for any area
- Identification of non-compliance
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Food Safety
- ACAR Writing
- ACFI Writing
- Training Services
Content page that we can fill with our own content.
The Increment 3 ethos is based around 3 pillars that we'd like to have as some sort of design element on each page.
- Instruct: Tell the client what is currently happening within their business, good and bad
- Adapt: Take existing systems and adapt them so that they move forward to best practices in the industry
- Support: Provide support where necessary to keep them on track.
Attached document is a rough mind map of the services offered
We are flexible and are not locked into anything specific. We will be providing plenty of feedback as we go so if you have any questions, please ask.