We are a new on-line store for MMA fight wear, we are looking for contemporary designs.
We want designs that are 'busy' and use the full front of a shirt and top of the back.
The company brand name is "Excessive Force" and it can be found at http://excessiveforce.com.au
(Disclaimer: We do not advocate hate or violence in any form - we are a sporting wear organisation)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are building a line of sporting wear designs as well as casual wear. There will be more competitions to come...
The winning design will need to be provided in an Illustrator or compatible format.
Vector images/illustrations are mandatory and keep it to a maximum of 4 colours.
Elements include but not restricted to: - skulls
- barbed wire
- City war-zone type graphics
- angels (good/bad)
- guns (be careful with this one)
- Up to 4 colour
- Tattoo/tribal elements
- No Violent Images
- No Hate Images
- No images of a sexual nature
- IF YOU USE STOCK ART IT MUST BE LICENCED - please ensure that all end product is original - or constitutes SIGNIFICANT ORIGINAL CONTENT
- Whingers - if you don't like someone's work I don't care - only constructive comments please