Great work, love the rapidity of the work and the level of details with it.
Great to work with!
How inforIv started their t-shirt journey
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the t-shirt?
We are producing custom dirt bike decals. The style of the shirt artwork should fit within the dirt bike industry. It's about the lifestyle and feeling of that group/industry – young people, they love their life and what they do (ride dirt bike, camping, explore the world, different places, other peoples, they have old vans or busses but nice bikes ;) ).
We are looking for some bike detail drawings (i.e. a gas throttle with a hand which is spinning the throttle) or a kind of technical drawing as a main motive. The design should convey the speed and feeling. The main motive can be surrounded by some design elements and elements of our logo. The logo don't need to be used as one. You can also use individual elements of it (logo head is preferred). YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE OTHER FONTS! You don't need to use our logo font, but it is important that the design is branded.
- please include the attached domain (you don’t need to use the file itself)
- please create a motive for dark and light backgrounds
- please include logo elements
- you can include the attached Hashtag graphic - optional
You can choose the colors you want - overall it only has to fit with the style of the artwork (Maximum of 3 colors). At the end, the artwork should be printable with the screen printing method, so it needs to be vector.
What to avoid
1) Please don't use our logo or elements of the logo as a main motive. Our logo should only be the branding of the shirt and should "support" the main motive.
2) Please us the correct version of the logo. The attached PDF has the following structure:
Page 1: vertical version for dark backgrounds
Page 2: horizontal version for dark backgrounds
Page 3: vertical version for light backgrounds
Page 4: horizontal version for light backgrounds
Page 5: vertical version for dark backgrounds (less than 10 cm width)
Page 6: horizontal version for dark backgrounds (less than 10 cm width)
Page 7: vertical version for light backgrounds (less than 10 cm width)
Page 8: horizontal version for light backgrounds (less than 10 cm width)