What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the stationery?
Its ALL about real people and real businesses...
- Clean, Subtle & Understated, Professional - NOT loud, NOT fad’ish or trendy. BUT not too corporate either.
- Sans serif fonts, type size & contrast for easy reading, must use GoogleFonts (for online/print compatibility)
- imagery has to be related to industries we've worked in and include people. See http://www.marktlink.nl/en/home/
- Also see: http://www.miles.com.au/;
- And see especially for print media http://www.benchmarkcorporate.com/w…tudy-3.pdf
- industry list: engineering, mining, heavy machinery, hydraulics, IT, social media, food distribution, education & training, construction, travel, manufacturing
NOTE: attached logo and bylines use Thonburi font
Brand name to include on the stationery item(s)
Brand: Johnsons Corporate; Byline: mid-market business brokers; Key Message: 50 years of experience working for you
What to avoid
Do NOT use existing web site as design guideline. It will be fully rebranded and rebuilt once we have the new brand identity.