el_ouz has quite the eye for aesthetic quality, and matching the work to what the partner is looking for. In the project I awarded her my instructions were fairly open ended, and I had an idea of what I wanted but my artistic vocabulary was lacking. Despite this, el_ouz hit a grand slam. More importantly than that, however, was the work she did post-completion. I had to ask her for several edits due to changing demands on my side, and although she had no obligation to do them, she came through. I will be returning to el-ouz for future projects.
Great Work! Happy with the result.
very well done, great person
Very responsive and easy to talk to!
How RatherHeng started their product label journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Global Business Enterprise
Description of the product
We want to create a consistent brand label for our line of supplement products. We are focusing on making 2 for now: PRENATAL and ADULT MULTIVITAMIN. see our sketch as a starting point.
Description of the product target audience
Our customers are health conscious age ranging from 35+ plus. Medium to high income bracket.
1. It is best to view our 2 sample inspirations we uploaded for what we like in a design
2. We want to create a consistent brand line of supplement. The layout must be uniform across the various supplement we will be making. We are focusing on making 2 for now: PRENATAL and ADULT MULTIVITAMIN. see upload files.
3. Minimalistic and modern design elements and font style. White background but design elements can be colorful.
4. Design direction can be change after we see a few concepts
5. Please keep in mind the design will be printed on silver metallic film so make the color or silver elements stand out.
6. Sample sketches are for sample only.
What to avoid
Avoid chunky or blocky design elements. Be creative with font by tweaking instead of using standard font. We like smooth gradient and subtle drop shadow.