A product label with the design around the sample label we attached.
Here's an example of what we have in mind for you to create where the label is designed into the product packing:
Instructions on Label Instructions PDF (attachment):
- The artwork needs to be built in Adobe Illustrator and saved as an AI, PDF or EPS file.
- Make sure your artwork is built in CMYK.
- Please include a 1/8” trim zone to the inside of the label’s edge (marked by the red boxes in the attached Label instructions).
1. Place the logo at the top of the center panel. Make sure that its dimensions stay inside the green box.
2. The Net Quantity Statement (ex. 120 softgels) MUST be a minimum of 3/16” in height. It must be at the bottom of the label.
3. “Dietary Supplement” MUST be in bold type, and must be at least 3/16” away from the Net Quantity statement.
1. The barcode should go on the far right.
2. The supplement facts box must go on the right panel. The minimum type size for the contents is 6 pt.
3. Other Ingredients must fall below the supplement facts box, unless there is no room on the panel, then it must go to the top of the left
panel. The words “Other Ingredients” must be bolded and all type must be a minimum of 6 pt font.
4. Your company’s address must fall below the Other Ingredients (even if the other ingredients section falls in different places on the
label). The address information must state: “Manufactured for” or “Distributed by”: “Your Company Name, City, State, Zip Code.” You may
add additional information if you prefer (such as a website or phone number), but this is the minimum that is required.
5. Do NOT remove the product code in the bottom right corner of the label. (Ex. VVL 156-120H).
1. The FDA warning box is required on all labels that make a claim (ex. “Supports joint health”). The text in the warning box must be a
minimum of 1/16” in height.
2. You must have an adverse event phone number on the label unless you have a full address (including street number, street, city, state
and zip code). You will want to discuss this section with your representative.
3. Romance copy and any additional information should be on the left panel.