Design a label to be affixed to a first aid kit. The product itself will be a white plastic case, with a sticker/label affixed to one side.
- The label should be full color, bold, and very importantly, look upscale and of high value. Think of designing a Louis Vuitton purse equivalent --- for first aid kits.
- Pattern the design to be similar to our other first aid kit. (attached) Note that it doesn't have to be the same, but would be good if some elements are similar.
- Open to any color combination, but since this is a first aid kit, there should be some red for a medical theme.
- Label should be 225mm x 225mm (See attached template)
- "M2 BASICS" should be included. (See attached)
- Text that should be displayed most prominently
- "FIRST AID"
- "321 PCS"
- Medical "Cross" logo. These may be in red, or white on a red background.
- Should include the following text:
- Home | Office | Car | Travel | Recreation (Use imagery)
- "Complete first aid kit."
- "Meets or exceeds OSHA & ANSI Z308.1-2009 guidelines."
- "Prepare for most common minor injuries and emergencies."
- A list of contents included in the kit. This could be a table or list. Contents may be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/…sp=sharing
- In smaller text.
- "Designed in California. Made in China."