Jasna33 provided a professional attitude and quality approach to deliver the final files for my logo and business cards. She reviewed and implemented the feedback I provided in a quick and efficient manner, the level detail at each step of the way was excellent, and she provided new ideas and a designers perspective on the questions I posed.
How tilliepriestley started their product label journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cleaning & Maintenance
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
byMe sells glass spray bottles to consumers who want to make their own eco cleaners. Glass is an appealing choice for this market due to concerns about the harmful chemicals that can leach from plastic. It also presents a product of longevity, to be re-used again and again.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
* I want labels created for 3 different uses. All-purpose Cleaner, Glass Cleaner, Bathroom Cleaner.
* See attached file for content.
* The "contains" line can be small like an ingredients list on packaging.
* I want a design that evokes a vintage feel while still incorporating a modern edge.
* I love FONT based labels.
* I want the purpose of the bottle e.g. "All-purpose Cleaner" to be the main focus of the label.
* "byMe" is the range name and while I want it to appear it can be more understated and small, even incorporated into some sort of logo or graphic. Can be lower case or upper case or a combination.
* The colour of the background of the label needs to work well with the Amber Glass. While I am tempted to play it safe with blacks and shades of white, I am open to colour if it is just right. Or even a range of colours for the 3 different labels.
* The labels will be on a solid background, i.e. not transparent.
* Lots of freedom to be creative.
* See what I like on my pinterest page.
Please find attached:
* content for the 3 labels.
* photo of the bottles with the black trigger spray.