Great work and designer. Easy to work worth and excellent communicator. Turn around time was extremely quick and prompt. Worked with us to ensure we received exactly what we envisioned.
Una is great to work with! She makes sure everything is exactly right. I would not hesitate to use her again.
- Joe Ladislaus
Great collaboration. Very satisfied
I have worked with Patrick in a contest and then after 1-on-1 twice.
He is fast, friendly and extremely intuitive. He has designed my packaging, logos, artwork, you name it!
I highly recommend hiring him!
Teddy Needs a Bath
Great designer, very responsive, no lag time with modifications or files. Would definitely work with Z again! Thank you for creating a perfect design for us.
How beardyandfriends started their product label journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cosmetics & Beauty
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We produce and sell beard care products to help moisturize, tame and condition mens beards. Our target audience can be any man age 18-100.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We produce beard oils which are being bottled into 30ml amber bottles. I would like a modern label which incorporates my current company logo (will attach logo for use along with design reference material). These are the following requirements:
1. Company logo must be used (bearded brother heads with dirty army text)
2. Must use slogan, (Satisfy the BEARD). It needs to state "beard oil".
3. The product will come in different scents, I will need have an area which I can edit to change the scent for printing on labels. The label should be interchangeable between the different scents. The only difference between the labels for the different scents should be the name of the scent.
4. The label will need to be one continuous piece which wraps the bottle. Straight rectangle label please, no die-cut.
5. The label will need to have an ingredients section toward the back also. These are the ingredients. Oils: Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Argan Oil, Avocado, Castor Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil Eseential Oils: (space for 3 different essential oils to be listed)
6. Color designs are ok, as well as black and white etc. Label will go on a 1oz amber bottle.
7. The design needs to maintain a high quality/classy feeling.
8. The label needs to state "made in the USA" somewhere and also the bottle size “1 fl. oz. / 30 ml”
9. Google search "beard oil" to help us set this label apart from the rest and really stand out.
10. Bottle label size should be 1.75in height x 3.75in length. The background of the label needs to bleed past the trim in all directions be 1/16th of an inch. So the background size should be 1.875 x 3.875.
11. Must have a section for "directions" "Place a dime sized amount into palm of hand. Rub hands together. Apply to beard by massaging upward into beard and skin. Test on skin first for allergens."
Please note that I have uploaded png files of the pieces of my logo.
Notes: See attachments for other ideas requirements.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD DESIGNS TO LABEL (I'm open to any design ideas)
I will be actively commenting and rating designs.
See zero dark 30 attachment for logo idea, not a requirement.
Please use this font: http://www.dafont.com/xxii-army.font
I will be selling other products in the future and I would like to use the same type of label for each. The winning artist will get to generate additional items for future projects with Beard Brothers.
1. Mustache Wax.
2. Beard Balm