It has to say on every page somewhere.perhaps the top
"VAC Health Identification Cards Accepted"
These are two companies that are owned by the same person. One is a sister of the other company and they scratch each other’s back. This is a trifold that has two sides, so that makes six sides.
- One needs to be what we offer including pics
- One page needs to be what you can look forward to including pics of dinner with a collage and text of random events ( see pics attached and list of activities)
- We have to talk about our high level of care with a resident staff to ratio of almost one to one
- Make sure that the front page says “ The Francis Family has been committed to seniors care for over 40 years”
- See the information attached for the services we offer
- One side dedicated to PSWs and Companions
- One page for homemaking and house cleaning
- One page seniors transitions
As you can see from the attachments, we used to have two brochures and now we are amalgamating it into one.
1) The brochure needs some background color like the Thorncliffe Brochure, which out of the two is the one we want to mimic more so.
2) The pictures need to blend in with the text, it is too boxy
3) The font sizes are all different, that needs to be fixed
4) We need pictures that not only blend in but new pictures that are 80-100 year old people, all of them with a caregiver or dining or a couple holding hands or just smiling in a garden
5) On the front page it has to let know that is two different businesses
6) The contact information website, telephone, emails, faxes, etc. it all has to be very visible and at least two different spots within the trifold
7) You’ll notice that I have added some text that is not in either of the trifolds
8) The text has to be justified and done professionally so that it looks good
9) Feel free to play with our words as much as you want, adding text, changing text, removing text if you think we are grammatically incorrect feel free to change whatever you need
It is important that everything blends nicely and the font is a little bit bigger than average so that seniors can read it. It is important to maximize space without having things looking crowded and it is important to emphasize that both companies are family owned and not owned by a big franchise.
The winning design will be the one that is easy to read, captures people’s attention, blends in properly and captures the essence of both businesses together.
The very front page should have both logos and a nice picture to represent both companies.
Dont include any prices of course.