Amazing work and great communication, thank you!! Would use again 100%
How kevindOE started their powerpoint template journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
TreatmentX is a healthcare data company that is building a cannabis patient outcomes (PROs) repository so medical cannabis patients can lock in their dosage more quickly and cannabis producers can make more effective products. We are recruiting patients with acute illnesses that can be treated with cannabis, ranging from cancer to PTSD to Crohn's to Parkinsons. Our demo is most likely 34+.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Content to include in the template
I'm attaching a logo in .ai format. While I want the "X" icon to stay as is for now, you can change the "TreatmentX" portion of the logo to have white font. I'll also attach a pitch deck I've been using to date..but it's too "masculine" and needs to be softened a bit.
I am in the middle of an accelerator program and will have many other needs including website / app design. Winning design has that inside track for those projects. Also....
1. I don't want this to look like two seniors having a moment in hospital room. It should be softer than the version I attached, but not like every other pharmaceutical website. It should have a slight edge to it.
2. Images of patients should be "hopeful" / "empowering" (like the jogging cancer patient in the attached presentation.
3. You can see the script for the presentation in the "notes" of the attached powerpoint....that's the story i'm telling and the template should facilitate me telling that story.
4. Rather than the clinical greens and blues you might traditionally use for medical assets...I'm looking for warmer hues.
5. I've been using Orator STD font...which I frankly like, but I'm open.
6. There's a "friends and family" aspect to our model....where friends and family of patients can buy their own cannabis and accrue points that get passed to the patient (lowering their treatment costs). I'd like a group shot where the group appears to be supporting someone (finish line of a fundraising race?)