Great designer, good communication and very easy to work with. Will work with mhaseeb again for other projects.
- Dan Catalin
Responsive and had interesting ideas.
- Studio 2 Cités
It was a pleasure working with Studio 2 Cites. They understood my needs and incorporated design from my website to give this projects a cohesive look.
- F Amr
Excellent as Usual!
The design was completed very quickly and accomplished what was needed.
How LeadingElephants started their powerpoint template journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We serve startups, nonprofits and social justice organizations focused on creating change in the world. Our work focuses in three areas:
- Elephant Talk - bringing teams and communities in conversation to uncover the elephants in the room and unify people across lines of difference.
- Organizational Culture - building intentional workplaces that are exciting, meaningful and caring
•Leading Collaborative Change - helping leaders evolve organizations in a way that captures the hearts and minds of their people
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Content to include in the template
We would like the template to convey a brand that is cutting edge, fun, original and passionate but also carries wisdom and warmth.
The slides we most use (with suggestions for icons that would be helpful if you would be able to include some):
- Title page with space for client, subtitle and date
- Heading and text
- 3 key points with icons and text (icons representing: 1 on 1 conversations, teams, organizations)
- 3 headings with icons and boxes of text (icons represent: leading a meeting, observing people, 1 on 1 conversation)
- A 4 step process with icons and text
- A 3 step cycle with icons and text (icons: connection, leadership , effectiveness)
- A table (we use these a ton!)
- instead of a page with a quote, a page that could show a number of interrelated thoughts or quotes that we have heard from people
Titles on each page should have space for a subtitle also.
We would like something not ridiculously busy ... we love icons, graphics and simple text.
We love our elephant logo, but our last designer overdid it and covered every page with an elephant background - which felt a little much!
Our logo (in various formats), elephant and recent color palette is attached. We like the orange and two gray colors. The intent of the yellow and teal were to bring in "pops" of different color (especially for the "smart art" type graphics) but I'm not sure they are perfect. Feel free to play a little with colors.