Great designer and quick to respond to my comments. Good job!
Great work and very responsive to requested adjustments.
- Shallu Narula
The easiest to work with and so, so Fast.
- Rocío Martín Osuna
With good references, she's definitely a gem to work with.
Any comments made is addressed without delay.
I am very happy with the final product.
Wonderful person to work with.
TOP! We love the book cover!
- Syarif HC
We wanted a design that reflects the beauty and rich history of our instruments. Syarif HC delivered. He accommodated every request we made and offerred great artistic advice. Very pleased.
How Zoom.de started their poster journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We want to create inspirational posters, which combine the elements of outstanding quotes with contemporary design.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Please use all attached 12 quotes and create one poster design, where there is a smooth transition between all the quotes. In case 12 quotes are too much for one poster, use less.
- Each day, when you look to the poster, it should give you a new inspiration and should give the feeling: "Wow, I haven't considered that quote, yet."
- Feel free to combine the quotes in whatever order or design, that might feel compelling to you.
- Either add the authors to the quote or leave them out.
- Design should be optimised for printing and file format: JPEG, TIFF or PNG
- Poster design shall be available for different resolutions (A2: 60,0 cm x 42,6 cm and A1: 84,7 cm x 60,0 cm)
1) Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain—and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.
2) Prove your words by your deeds.
*Seneca the Younger*
3) You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine. *John C. Maxwell*
4) If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”
5) The best way to predict the future is to create it.
6) Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers.
*Pierre-Marc-Gaston de Lévis*
7) In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's mind there are few.
8) If you let your learning lead to knowledge, you become a fool. If you let your learning lead to action, you become wealthy.
9) Money won't create success, but the freedom to make it will.
10) If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
11) Discipline is remembering what you want.
12) Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.