we wants to create a great poster about our Munich tech ecosystem with a bunch of logos of players from different categories (startups, investors, etc.), fun-facts, and some of the famous sights of Munich.
Our theme is: "It takes a city to raise a startup".
And thats the most important part. We want to show, that everyone is a necessary part of this community, because we need to help each other. And because of the city itself too, of course. What we want to say to each other is: We are one team, one city and thanks to you folk, we're doing great business.
The poster should have a lot of details, so that you like to look at it and discover something new:
Munich sights/landmarks (feel free to pick others):
- Münchner Kindl
- the Alps (maybe for the background)
- Frauenkirche (the 2 towers)
- Isar (our river, with its famous surf wave)
Here is another contest about Munich where you can learn more about details relevant for the city: https://99designs.de/illustrations/…01/entries
###The content elements###
Headline: It takes a city to raise a startup
Subline: We are Munich
We need to feature different target groups with the same size logos, but visually separated:
- Start-up logo blog (more than 40 logos): Start-ups build with love in Munich - - - plus leave a space of the average size of a logo, so that a startup can pin their own logo on the poster
- Incubators & Accelerators (10 logos): Incubators & Accelerators
- Investor logo blog (5 logos): Investors
- Main events logo blog (5 logos): Main Events
- Sponsor logo blog (bigger logos and some space for up to 25 words describing their company, 5 logos, maybe in the footer): Created with the help from
###(Fun) facts about the Munich eco-system###
- 431 start-ups
- 218 Mio € invested in 2016
- 15245 beer drunk over brainstorming business ideas
- Each startups creates 21 new jobs in average
- 13 DAX-, MDAX- and TecDAX-Companies
The city of Munich is very traditional. By loving this way of life the startup-community is also very modern and tech-orientated. This contrast should be reflect in the design style. So don't go all for traditional, add some very modern aspects to it.
The poster should attract attention as an eye-catcher when entering a room or an event space.
We are happy to give you guys a lot of creative freedom.
###Format: DIN A0, 300dpi###
Thank you all for your creativity and looking forward to give you guys lots of feedback!