Third job we've done with Gemmy. Great work again and soooooo fast!
- ~ Roanie ~
Excellent powerpoint slides. Thank you so much!
TOP! We love the book cover!
- iguads ⭐️
Thank you it was great!
How jessie2 started their poster journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Wogrammer is on a mission to break stereotypes and inspire women and girls to pursue careers in engineering by showcasing real women, telling their stories, and celebrating their accomplishments. We believe stories have the power to inspire, connect and create a positive narrative about being a woman in the tech industry.
Our target audience are women and girls around the world.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A poster that conveys the impact we have made inspiring women and girls around the world through our stories and workshops.
Key stats to highlight in impact poster:
- 6 Journalism Fellows
- 200+ stories published to date about women from all 7 continents (global reach and message)
- A new story published every week (on our Medium Publication and website)
- Our stories reach 4 million people around the world
- Help hundreds of women build confidence through our workshops and events hosted by companies, universities, community orgs and others
- 125K community members (followers, mailing list, etc) across all social media channels
We recently paid for some illustrations that are aligned with our brand that we can use for this post. You can see a few on our instagram page, instagram.com/wogrammer