Grace is professional and provides prompt attention to my requests. It is a pleasure to work with her.
- c R e a t i v e...
Great and easy to work with. Happy to recommend him for any work. I have engaged him again to assist me.
How Kpilbin started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
U.S. Inspection Group, Inc.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide inspection services to subsidized housing nationwide.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a flyer announcing an upcoming training class we are holding. The flyer will be mailed, faxed and emailed to potential clients. We want a registration spot within the flyer for them to fill out and send back.
Points we want to make within the flyer;
1) Picture of our UPCS Guidebook should be included
2) Include the training syllabus
3) Title of the flyer should be something like - "UPCS 4.0 Training"
4) Within the registration box include the price of $325 per student, $295 for earlybird (prior to May 15) and groups of 5+ $245 each
5) Also within reg box include payment options of "Credit Card by Phone", "Check" and "P.O. Attached"
6) Location of training is Denver, CO (this should be fairly large font). DoubleTree Hotel, 3203 Quebec Street
7) Include a couple of the attached quotes from previous clients
8) We don't want the flyer to be "overly wordy"
9) Date of the training is June 28, 2013
I've attached some other flyers and postcards that we use so you can have an idea of the colors and such.
The date of the training in Denver is June 28, 2013