Excellent design, fast turnaround, quick to make suggested changes.
How dach-germany started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an international developer, manufacturer and distributor of disposable protective clothing (gowns, coveralls, aprons, gloves, masks, respirators, caps, shoe covers). Our goal is to create a safe working enviroment and protect workers from health hazards as best as possible. Our target group is: Hospitals, Clinics, Manufacturers, Food and Pharmaceutical Industry, Government Institutions, NGOs, Military Organisations, etc
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
For our next medical trade fair we will be exhibiting our newest coverall called BIOSAFE. We need an A4 Flyer with product pictures, and explanation (see word doc attached) to give the buyer a good overview of this product. The Flyer should be 1 side GERMAN language, the other side ENGLISH language (same layout and content).
Product Name: BioSafe
Product Brand: SAFE
Our Slogan: WE KEEP YOU SAFE
Name of our Company: DACH Schutzbekleidung GmbH & Co. KG
-- you will find all logos in attachment
What are we looking for? We like sleek design and clear lines, check out our product catalogue downloadable on our website to get an impression: http://www.dach-germany.de
We have uploaded photos, graphics and logos of our product and some stock photos which we own the rights to - if you find better stock photos, feel free to use those, we can purchase them after the design is finished.
Here some basic instructions with reference to attached files:
1. follow our CI - fonts, colors etc! (Guidelines_PDF)
2. add the BIOSAFE logo to the coverall, see datasheet for reference as to positioning (left chest from the weares point of view).
3. the product photo and detail photos are in poor quality, we are working on getting high resolution photos so please work with them for now.
4. stock photos for your choice - if you want to use them you can, but perhaps you will find better photos from istock etc
5.This product information must be included on the flyer. Focus on the features, bullet points, eyecatching texts. (AZ_Flyercontent......docx)
6. Bag design for product packaging for your Information. The pictograms on the bag design must be included on the flyer - important information for users! Cut out the pictograms from here or you can pick them from the data sheet.
Questions? Ask us. We will be happy to answer any queries or send more information if you need it.