Shiro's design most closely captured the vibe of my businesses' current branding. Great design!
How hellob5T started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Invigorate Recording is a recording studio just west of Chicago that I run. My target audience is musicians and bands that share the same passion for music as I do.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I intend to use this design as a flyer to post up in music stores and venues, so I'm looking for something that is eye-catching, while still being in the realm of my studio's existing brand. You can check that out at http://www.invigoraterecording.com. It's a kind of simple, minimalist look.
Business Name: INVIGORATE RECORDING
* Font: Proxima Nova (Weight: 700 in Squarespace) *
Sale/Call to Action: 10% off your first session
(feel free to revise that verbiage if you can think of a more elegant way to convey that)
I feel like there may not be room for this, or it just may not be the right move to include, but there some pretty resoundingly positive reviews for the studio on Google: http://bit.ly/2BkMD42
- I've added other flyers that I like the looks of. I've included what it is that I like about most of them in the file name themselves.
- I intend to open up the design doc and update/revise the 10% off deal, or change the verbiage to cater it more specifically to where I'm posting it up.
- To give you more of people's experience at the studio, I often have people tell me the studio has a really comfortable vibe and it tends to feel more like they're hanging with their friends than "working." You can get a deeper taste for that in the Google reviews: http://bit.ly/2BkMD42.
- I included a few photos. I feel like the photos of the rooms are the strongest, but I also included a photo of vocal mics as well as drums just in case something creative came out of that.