We are seeking a poster and a flyer to promote the Yooralla SpeakTank! Program.
Yooralla’s SpeakTank! aims to employ the voice of people with lived experiences to share their stories about disability through identified channels.
Opportunities/topics/themes may include:
• Living with a disability
• Employment for people with a disability
• Accessibility and communication
• Inclusion and diversity
• Advocacy and Speaking up for yourself
• Preparing for the National Disability Insurance Scheme
• Volunteer caregiving
• Media stories
• Community awareness events
Target audiences might include:
• People with a disability, their family members and caregivers
• Local councils or community groups
• University health science or disabilities students
• Secondary school-aged students
• Corporate organisations
• Local businesses
Poster content and specifications
Increasing disability awareness one story at a time
Primary organisation logo: Yooralla
Delivered as high res, print ready PDF
• Size - A3
• DPI - 300DPI
• Colour - CMYK
• Bleed - 3mm
• Logo placement:
o Yooralla (min width 25mm) with basic exclusion zone boundary. Top right corner placement
o Secondary supporting logos, footer.
o Arial font
o Minimum 12pt font size
o Please consider design principles which optimise document accessibility for a person with visual impairment including colour, contrast, text layout and spacing.