Thank you for looking! In addition to this project, we're hoping to establish a long-term relationship with the design winner. We're currently engaged in pilot studies and will be rapidly expanding and scaling the platform over the next couple years.
For this project, we need a mobile app designed that will serve as a kiosk for groups syncing wristbands. It will:
1) sync wrist-worn trackers to our web platform, and
2) display a leaderboard with information about participating teams, and
3) display interesting facts about nutrition, UNICEF, etc.
1) Home screen (Leaderboard)
2) Home screen (Rotating info screens)
3) Team details screen
4) MVP details screen
5) Sync screen
6) Splash screen (static screen to use during app launch)
- We're designing a for kids and adults. Should be "fun" but professional, and as simple as possible
- The app should at least loosely follow the UNICEF branding guide (attached). The most important aspect of this is simply using the UNICEF color palette.
- Please also reference the UNICEF Tap Project from a mobile device for how the brand can be implemented. http://tap.unicefusa.org.
- The app will need to work nicely for both tablet and phone sized devices.
Enclosed is a PDF document which goes into the application features. Thank you for participating! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions.