What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This is a podcast that interviews entrepreneurs in the Kansas City area. The name comes from the fact that so many business start in a spare bedroom, garage or basement. My audience is mostly business owners or people interested in the topic.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'm looking for someone to redesign the website banner and podcast album art. These should both...
- Incorporate the existing orange tower
- Have the name Spare Room Radio
- Have the text "Behind every entrepreneur, there's a story"
The end result should be two images.
- One landscape image that can be used as the featured banner on the website.
- One 3000x3000 image to be used for album art in iTunes and other directories.
I have attached the illustrator file for the original logo. I like the orange tower but I'm not set on anything else creatively. I'm looking for someone to inject their own creative input. The main objective here is to grab attention.