The task of this contest consists of:
- Design of two walls (conference room & art design office)
- Design of a counter (counter no. 1)
The winner of our contest gets the chance to finalise his idea in collaboration with us. The winning idea will be transferred on all surfaces that are to be designed. For these performances we will negotiate a fee in advance.
We wish the layout to be subtle and low-key, but at the same time refined in an intelligent way.
The design may also be typographic (our roots are PR which are still a vital part of our work today).
We don’t want to see client projects or case histories on our walls.
The calm ambience and appearance that is pleasing to the eye should be preserved.
Visual elements matching our agency can be found on our website http://www.bluemoon.de and in the attached material.
The corporate colour blue should, if at all, only be used subtlety as an accent colour. We would like to have colours in a grey and white spectrum (varnished surfaces, pasted surfaces with varnished elements). Further ideas are welcome.
Creativity, brainstorming and focused working are all supported by the large and clear surfaces. Thus, the areas should now be designed in such a way that this claim is still settled.
The new design should mirror the agency’s claim to modern design but also represent BLUE MOON’s creative approach to projects.
Previous visual/linguistic elements should be recognisable. Visitors, clients and service providers should perceive the design as unique and of high quality.
The possible, complete task for the winner will be the following:
The following spaces are to be designed:
- Wall areas (conference room, foyer, art design office, team offices, management office)
- Counter in the foyer (two glass panes)
- Glass sliding doors (for security reasons to be pasted in due form)
- Icons/symbols/labels (agency entrance in the corridor, toilet unisex GF, toilet Ladies first floor, server room)