Seal Shield™ is the infection prevention specialist. Seal Shield develops innovative solutions that prevent exposure to pathogens to help Prevent Infections and Save lives. Seal Shield’s unique combination of patent pending washable electronics with antimicrobial product protection, and new FDA approved air purification solutions combine to create the most complete infection control solutions available.
The majority of Seal Shield sales are through distribution. Only a small percentage of sales occur through Seal Shield’s web store. The website is integral to broadcasting our infection control mission, reinforcing the Seal Shield brand, growing web store sales and being utilized as a distributor reference tool.
Top 3 Market Verticals:
3. Manufacturing / Workplace / Food Processing
Vertical Overview:Research based evidence concludes that computer keyboards/mice, mobile devices and airborne pathogens spread infections in healthcare, schools and in workplace environments. To reduce the risk of cross-contamination, washable/antimicrobial electronics should be put in place along with proper disinfection protocols. Hospital Acquired Infections in the U.S. generate an estimated $45 billion in excess healthcare costs annually, and in schools, the most germ-laden places are desktops, computer keyboards, mice and touchpads.
Healthcare Infection Facts:
• 2 Million People are a victim of a Hospital Acquired Infection (HAI) in the USA each
• 100,000 people die each year in the USA as a result of an HAI
• HAIs infect 1 in 10 patients
• Top 4 killer of Americans
Designer has free license to be creative, keeping in mind that the winning design will eventually be coded with CSS / HTML (programming is not required for this contest). Specifically, you’re tasked with designing the Home Page and one internal Content Page.
- Emphasis Seal Shield as an infection prevention company
- Seal Shield products support it's mission: “Prevent Infections. Save Lives.”
- Looking for creative “CSS Website” type of designs (don’t limit use of color and creativity)