How explore.org started their other design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
explore.org is a philanthropic multimedia organization. We run online campaigns that raise awareness about causes and non-profits from around the world.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
America’s Delta Blues: The Blessissippi Crossroads Concert will be an evening of live Blues Music from Morgan Freeman and Bill Luckett’s Ground Zero Blues Club in Clarksdale Mississippi to benefit the America’s Delta Blues Scholarship Fund at Delta State University. Hosted by Morgan Freeman.
We would like to create a poster for this event per the following requirements:
- Must be at least 150dpi for printing
- 11 x 17 vertical
- Must provide layered Photoshop or Illustrator file
- Please incorporate the attached image in your design
- Use the aesthetic of the attached graphic draft as a guide (titled blessissippi-draft1.png).
- Headline: Blessissippi Crossroads Benefit April 28th, 2012 (Note: "Blessissippi" should have the aesthetic of a stamp)
- Bottom text:
Hosted by Morgan Freeman
Celebrating explore.org's $250,000 blues scholarship with Delta State
Streamed LIVE on explore.org
**Note: I have attached a couple sample posters that we've used in the past.