How rjimlad started their other graphic design journey
Our new range of wines Wycked Mynx needs a clean but punchy label aimed primarily at females.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Wycked Mynx is a new range of Australian wines aimed at females between 20 and 35 who like lighter fruitier wines instead of cruisers and premixed drinks. The labels are for 750ml Claret bottles and 187ml piccolos. The emphasis is on fun, occasion and sexiness rather than on the wine itself.
- Two labels. One for red wines and one for white. A red wine bottle appears black when full and white wine is in green bottles.
- This label could go onto clear stock so bottle colour comes through but not essential.
- Colours should be bright like pinks, purples, fluoros, maybe with some bling.
- Clean modern typeface.
- Theme is cheeky and suggestive but not over-the-top sexual
- Please leave some clear space to put the name of the actual wine varietal. For design purposes use the word "Sangiovese" as the wine type.
- Mynx (minx) is not a cat. That's Manx or Lynx. Please look it up.
- No grapes or wineglasses. No other wine cliches