- “Pocket Tunes” must appear somewhere on the skin
and be legible. Preference is for upper left corner. Can even add a drop down menu indicator since tapping on the logo will cause the Pocket Tunes menu to open.
- 3 screen orientations 240x240, 320x240, 240x320
- MUST be in PSD format suitable for use with
PhotoShop. One PSD for each resolution.
- Include all states of any item that has multiple
- You can have multiple views that are accessible via tabs or buttons to switch views, BUT watch that you don't overdo it. Generally a maximum of 3 views is good for ease of use. For an example, see the Sleek Enhanced skin, here.
- Must have an album art area
- Should have a playlist area though it does not have to be in every view if you have multiple views on the skin
- playlist only allows for Title and Duration of each track so that is all that is needed to display in the playlist.
- For current track display: Title, Artist, Album (if album art is prominent, this can be left off)
- Minimally you need to have buttons of some sort for: Play/Pause - can be one button for both, Previous track, Next track, Choose Songs - to choose new tracks, Volume Indicator
- Optionally: Shuffle, Repeat indicators
- display current song position and duration. Can be in the form of a slider, progress bar, numbers or combination.