VersaTables needed a new other design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 9 designs submitted by 7 freelance designers.
VersaTables.com is looking for an animation that will show the process of creating a custom design from beginning to end.
We are looking to create a flash animation about 600 px wides x 400 px high. The basic concept is to illustrate our ability to take a furniture design idea from beginning to end.
Show group of people sitting around a conference room … a light bulb
should appear above the center of the table, representing an idea.
2. Flash to VersaTables Logo and Price Quote
3. Moves onto a auto cad of the product being sketched… in fast forward
and into a 3d modeling type screen showing the product morphing into
3d.. and then a rough rendering.
4. Finally we would want to move into something that shows our
manufacturing and production of the product and finally a finish
We can help by providing a couple of parts for the animation.
- Complete flash animation illustrating the project.
- Fake Cad Sketch, Fake 3d Sketch of product (the animated process)
- Find pictures to show the board room, and manufacturing process
Half completed job
We saved a spot for your other graphic design contest.