Briefly describe what your business does:
B2C: We offer the most attractive online and offline video game deals in Germany (groupon of video games). We also offer deals in gaming accessories and game related products (hitfox.com).
B2B: We provide affiliate-marketing services in the European markets for browser game and mobile game publishers (hitfoxb2b.com).
Describe what you want designed:
We want to add further brand recognition by implementing a "brand character" strategy. This character will be used on our site, marketing activities (social media, landing pages, events, etc.), app, free merchandise (t-shirts, stickers), user customized avatar, etc.
The following are the design specifications:
- We want our character to be a fox (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_fox) since this is incorporated into our logo and name
- Fur Color should match our logo
- Style: Cartoonish/Vector... Our goal is to pose and accessorize the character according to the setting in which it is in. Example: Modern Warfare 3: fox holding a machine gun, Street fighter: Fox wearing karate outfit shooting a fireball, StarWars Game Series: Jedi (dark or light side of the force) wielding a light saber and wearing hooded attire, etc.
For this project we want the regular “Fox” which will be the base of our strategy. Please Note: Since the position and style will eventually be changing often, we would like a character that is easily manipulated/flexible/accessorizable.
The following are examples of what we are trying to achieve:
Little Big Planet Examples:
South Park Examples:
- Words that represent the character's style: fun, hip, mischievous, cheeky, social, clever, smart, heroic, and always finding the best deals for Hitfox users (does not have to fit all the Words)
- Face: 4-5 Interchangeable expressions. Doesn't have to have a mouth, its up to you... Please use your creative expertise
- No background
Note: Since this will be part of a long-term strategy, we want an artist that will be able to continue providing their services