Overview: To create a visually engaging, dynamic, cutting edge, 2-dimensional (something that jumps out at you) full-page advert to go in VERITAS magazine, advertising the NEW digitally interactive version of the magazine.
Format: Full colour for print media
Advert Dimensions: (W) 210mm x (H) 297mm (5mm type free area and 5mm bleed)
Images: Minimum 300 dpi
Marketing Objective: To inform readers that VERITAS magazine is now the first magazine in its genre to be released in a digitally interactive format. The objective of this advert is to inform readers of the interactive version’s functionality and benefits. It is an enticement to explore the realms of new thought in a new way.
Project Function: The digitally interactive version of VERITAS will enable readers to browse the magazine on their computers, tablets and smart phones. The cover images will actively move, along with many internal images. Readers will be able to browse the articles as normal, but also:
• Watch videos embedded into the articles.
• Scroll through image galleries embedded into the articles.
• Click on images and other interactive areas to learn more.
• Comment of articles by links by Facebook and social media.
• Use voice commands to turn pages when following recipes.
• Even the adverts will have interactive features.
Free creative reign to the designer, however the ad must clearly highlight that it is advertising the new digital interactive version of VERITAS magazine - the Mind, Body, Spirit, Planet, Universe specialists.