The app has four modules (ie. menu items):
- companies (on map & list)
- manage my team
App opens by default on the map view (the center and main focus of the app).
70% of the screen is map, 30% is a company overview in a list.
Based on user location, hundreds of outlets are shown on the map and on the list. Using the filters, users can slim their results to only the outlets that are relevant to them. For example, restaurants in Paris with high user review scores and high traffic.
Once they have narrowed down the results, they add a number of outlets (prospects) to «My Prospects». Now they can start working the prospects by settings goals they want to achieve there, scheduling appointments, adding product measurements, pictures, etc.
- Show route: calculates the route from one appointment to the other on a given day
- Export: generates a .csv with all prospects & contacts
- Reports: shows your progress in a simple graph
- Calendar: add appointments, syncs automatically with iOS calendar
- Manage my team: add/edit/delete users - in-app payments by account holder
See detailed brief attached.
Important: this design if for iPad, we will adapt it to iPhone later, keep this in mind.