Dexim is a brilliant designer who was very responsive to my comments. I would definitley recommend him.
Dion is a great designer to work with. His work ethic is superb, as well as his designs. Highly recommend.
- Seno Aji
Excellent design skills!! Was hired for graphic design but ended up also providing great UX design ideas as well. Very easy to work with and reliable. Produced some beautiful, professional designs for our app.
Did an excellent job with the brief. Very quick to respond on all edits. He was wonderful to work with.
- mcc 8
How SmoothMobile, LLC started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
The app is called Symptom Tracker. It allows patients with chronic illness to track their symptoms daily. The focal point of the app is a graph of tracked symptoms over time.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
The app should be:
1. Simple, clean, professional and colorful yet gender-neutral.
2. The highlight of the app is the line graph from all entries of the tracked symptoms. These data should be beautifully represented.
3. Each symptom is has a color which will be represented throughout the app.
1. Main/Graph Screen
- Shows a line graph of all tracked symptoms
- A section with date filter so that users can change the data represented in the graph based on the selected date range.
- Prominent button to track today’s symptoms
2. Symptom Tracker Input Screen
- Date selector section, user can swipe left or right to change the date.
- A scrollable section to display/rate tracked symptoms.
- At bottom of the list, a “+ Add Symptom” where user can type in a new symptom to track and choose a color. Should be able to type anything, or tap on one of a few suggestions “pain”, “mood”, “migraine”, etc
- Each symptom has an “edit” button/state to change title and color
3. Symptom Level History
- Date selector section (default is last 30 days)
- List of tracked symptoms with average rating
We will need another 3 screens designed after this contest so there will be 1-1 work for the inning designer.